Space Heater Extension Cord - Boat Water Heater - Garage Radiant Heaters.
Space Heater Extension Cord
- An extension cord, power extender, or extension lead is a length of flexible electrical power cable (flex) with a plug on one end and one or more sockets on the other end (usually of the same type as the plug).
- (Extension Cords) Please be ready to provide extension cords to drivers if the setup location is further than 25 feet away from the outlet you plan to use. MJR drivers DO NOT carry extension cords.
- Space Heater is the fifth album by Reverend Horton Heat, released by Interscope Records in March 1998. It charted on the Billboard 200, reaching number 187. Pride of San Jacinto appears in the videogame Hot Wheels Turbo Racing.
- A self-contained appliance, usually electric, for heating an enclosed room
- heater consisting of a self-contained (usually portable) unit to warm a room
- A space heater is a self contained device for heating an enclosed area. . Space heating is generally employed to warm a small space, and is usually held in contrast with central heating, which warms many connected spaces at once.
Who knew.. that rustic meant...
No running water; no bathroom; no heat; no electricity; horrible, cold winds howling through the logs and roof; and last but not least, mouse droppings in the bed.
When we went to Glacier a couple of weeks ago, rooms were hard to find.. BUT.. there was ONE place left.. a "Rustic" cabin out behind the motel in Babb, MT - of course I said YES.. we'll take it. Everyone else had booked a few days before Deby and I so they were lodged in the actual motel, rooms with bathrooms, heat, water, electricity.
Jay grabbed our gallon jug of water and ran around through the cabin so we'd have "running water" - ha-ha!! If he and Richard were gentlemen, they would've offered to trade their plush (ha ha) motel room with us.
I thought rustic probably meant no television.. which I was way more than cool with..
It was quite the adventure - the owners gave us a space heater - when plugged in made the extension cord spark and smoke and blow the fuses in the little fuse box.. it was a looooong night in the dark, listening to the winds howl, mice running up the walls and through the open rafters.. I pulled the covers up over my head and prayed no mice or spiders would drop out of the rough hewn rafter timbers on me... Deby was on her own! LOL.. neither of us got a wink of sleep that night!
BUT.. isn't a darling little cabin?? :) I'll be better prepared next time! I'm a tough girl now... :)
a year of mornings 62/365
Out the kitchen door and down the back porch steps and into the crawl space under the house goes the extension cord. Space heaters make me nervous but we needed to thaw the pipes.
On a more upbeat note, I love the stool/bench you see here. Ali's uncle and grandmother made them with wood leftover from some bookshelves. We've already used them as stepstools, desk chairs, coffee tables. I love them. And I love how our home is filling with stories in this way.
stainless steel outdoor heater
portable heater for cars
oil baseboard heaters
who makes dayton heaters
garage heaters price
most efficient electric baseboard heaters
quartz space heater
wall mounted storage heaters